Join Our Team
We strive to maintain rapport with our clients as well as our staff. If you are passionate about your work and looking to join a team that supports sustainability efforts, utilizes the latest technologies and allows you to grow in your own career and with your team, check out the available opportunities to join us. We offer culture and career growth through diverse project types, creative environment, design team collaboration and unique, monthly office events.
The following positions are available:
- Require minimal supervision and have five years of experience.
- Completed at least two years of a HVAC or Plumbing design course.
- Possess a good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit and familiar with equipment selection software programs.
- Prepare designs from redlines and general direction from a Senior Designer or Engineer.
- Able to work closely with other team members in developing multi disciplined projects.
- Author correspondence between Architect, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, Contractors and Design Team as it relates to the project, subject to review by Senior Designer or Engineer.
- Coordinate plumbing design with architectural, civil, structural, HVAC and electrical disciplines.
- Design against applicable design checklists.
- Be familiar with applicable codes.
- Perform construction site visits.
- Properly save all correspondence and project information in project file.
- Meet regularly with Senior Designer or Engineer to review/approve design work.
- Co-Pay/HSA Plans
- Flexible Benefits Plan (Section 125)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- HSA Contribution Election
- Dependent Care (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance/Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
- Incentive Plan (Semi-Annual Distribution)
- Holiday Pay (6 per year)
- Paid Time Off